Subject: Re: Line development
From: Adrian Phillips <[email-masked]>
To: "John Vincent" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: 24 May 2002 17:13:52 +0200

>>>>> "John" == John Vincent <[email-masked]> writes:

    John> Hi, Is anyone currently doing any work on "LINE"?
    John> (ie. http://line.sourceforge.net)

Well, apart from your email there hasn't been any activity on the
mailing list since December. Another interesting "Linux programs
directly on Windows" solution which has a way to go yet is
user-mode-linux (check out sf.net). And is this is of topic I'll shut
now up,

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

-- 
Your mouse has moved.
Windows NT must be restarted for the change to take effect.
Reboot now?  [OK]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/