Subject: Re: An updated 2.125 setup possible?
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: David T-G <[email-masked]>, "CygWin Users' List" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:15:46 -0400

At 08:30 AM 5/23/2002, David T-G wrote:
>Hello!
>
>...and then [email-masked] said...
>% 
>% some body plz tell me how to unsubscribe from the list
>
>No problem.  We can handle that for you, in fact.  We'll simply need
>your password and payment of your $15 unsubscription fee.  You can mail
>your password and credit card number right back to the mailing list for
>immediate attention.
>
>Note that you can unsubscribe yourself but also that it is an extremely
>technical process that can be difficult to get right without an enhanced
>ability to fully comprehend written instructions.  Should you wish to
>undertake the effort yourself, you may be interested in our Unsubscribe
>Tutorial, available for the low price of only $10.

LOL!  Now this would be a money-making endeavor! ;-)  

On a more serious note: please, don't anyone send your credit card number to
this list for any reason!  This list is not secure and doing so would be like
posting the number in a public location for anyone to see and use.

Of course, I guess if someone really can't figure out how to unsubscribe from
this list, maybe they deserve to have their credit stolen too! ;-)

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/