Subject: Re: Fixed Cygwin setup-2.243.exe
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Sebastian Schuberth <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:57:40 +0200

Hello Sebastian,

I could, but you know this won't be supported by the list. Btw you can
solve this problem by removing setup.ini from your local package
directory - i guess you have one there... Remove only the setup.ini
in the root of the local package directory not from any of its
subdirectories. Btw I'am CC-ing this to the list for whom it may help
why a new release is out. Please, keep you replies there.

Wednesday, May 22, 2002, 7:42:54 PM, you wrote:

SS> Hi Pavel,

SS> would you mind to send me your compiled setup-2.243.exe which includes
SS> the fix when installing from a local dircetory?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/