Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEProfiling a dll with cygwin
From: Felix Linke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:57:59 +0200

Hi,

I built a FORTRAN/C DLL and I load it from a C driver program via
Loadlibrary().
I have compiled both, the DLL and the driver program, with gcc/g77 and
the compiler option -pg.

The problem now is that the DLL apears not to be profiled - the output
just gives information for the driver program.

For me it is only important to profile the functions within the DLL.
Does anybody know if this is possible with the cygwin compiler?

Thanx,
        Felix
________________________________________________________________
Keine verlorenen Lotto-Quittungen, keine vergessenen Gewinne mehr! 
Beim WEB.DE Lottoservice: http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/