Subject: Re: Installing problem
From: CiccioSPICE <[email-masked] (NOSPAM)>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 11:28:50 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

When running
> setup.exe, choose "install from internet" and give a custom URL of the
> form //HOST/CD where "\\HOST\CD" is the share name of your CD-ROM
> drive (which you'll have to assign if you haven't already).
> 
> There may be other ways of doing this, especially with the latest
> setup, but this approach worked for me a few weeks ago.

I've followed your suggestion (my prblem was the internet connection...)
 and I've choosen the "Install from Internet" option...adding "E:/CYG" as 
an host. In this case the list of package is FULL and not empty(like 
before), but when start the installation there is another error: "Can't 
open E:/CYG/latest/*.* no such file or directory"...for EVERY package in 
/latest and /contrib...I hope this is usefull to undestand the problem. 
Thank you very much.

CiccioSPICE

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/