Subject: Re: cygwin & opensshd on .net enterprise server
From: "Ulrich Voss" <[email-masked]>
To: Tony Hain <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], <[email-masked]>, Prentis Brooks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:14:36 +0200

I'll second everything Printis said and in addition please check, if 
you have the correct user-id in your passwd and group. On my 
W2K cygwin inserted (only) my local admin account to passwd, 
while I log in with my domain admin account. So id, ls -l etc. all 
look fine (admin admin), but nothing works, cause it is the false 
admin account (the false SID). OK, you mention, that you only 
have local users and no domain users, but make sure, that cygwin 
thinks the same ;-)

Ulrich.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

VoCal web publishing GmbH              \ \   / /__  / ___|__ _| |
[email-masked]                       \ \ / / _ \| |   / _` | |
http://www.vocalweb.de                   \ V / (_) | |__| (_| | |
Tel: (++49) 203-306-1560                  \_/ \___/ \____\__,_|_|
Fax: (++49) 203-306-1561                           web publishing

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/