Subject: Re: Changes in latest snapshot
From: Shankar Unni <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 09:28:35 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'm thinking about making binmode the default, too.

Woo - watch out.

I use "cvs" (the cygwin port) in :pserver: mode, and recently, when I 
changed my system mount point to binmode, "cvs login" stopped working. I 
would do "cvs login", and it would prompt for a password, and store it. 
Then for any subsequent "cvs" op, it would tell me that the password was 
invalid, and ask me to log in again.

The only thing I could do was to go back to a "textmode" system mount.
--
Shankar.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/