Subject: Re[4]: Latest Setup.exe Fails (Win2k)
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Lee Goddard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:20:47 +0200

Hello Lee,

On the 4th setup page (screen) you are prompted for "Local Package
Directory". I am interested of the contents of the directory you
entered on that screen and in any subdirectories of the above
directory which loook like URLs.

Wednesday, May 15, 2002, 3:55:32 PM, you wrote:

LG> Well, I had deleted it; but in another case, I have this,
LG> going with WIn2k defaults:

[snip]

LG> I'm happy to send the logs if you wish.

Yes - send them please.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/