Subject: Re[2]: Latest Setup.exe Fails (Win2k)
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Lee Goddard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:32:36 +0200

Hello Lee,

1. Which is the mirror that you were using when setup.exe
hung ? From your description of the problem its not quite
clear.

2. Are you doing install from internet or from local directory ?
Or maybe it was just a download only run ?

3. Please supply the listing of your download directory contents
and also of the subdirectory inside your download dir, which has the
name of the mirror you were trying to use. Do not do a recursive
listing i.e. use "dir" and not "dir /s".

Wednesday, May 15, 2002, 1:29:10 PM, you wrote:

LG> Sorry - forgot the obvious: it is the latest version at the
LG> time of writing, which is 2.218.2.8.

LG>  >
>> >
>> > Hi there.
>> >
>> > The latest setup.exe fails on my system: 100% CPU indefinetly
>> > and all the screen says is something like 'this space
>> > intentionally blank.' I've tried 10 different mirrors, it
>> > downloads something from them Itelling me if it can't or if
>> > the setup.ini is out of date in relation to
>> > the exe).
>> > This is the latest seup.exe from cygwin.com.
>> >

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/