Subject: setup.exe problem
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:51:43 +0100

I've just updated fro openbox-0.99.1-2.tar.bz2 to
openbox-0.99.1-3.tar.bz2 on two machines (NT4SP6a and Win95OSR2) and
on both it failed to populate /usr/share/openbox with a "menu" file or
/usr/share/openbox/styles with any style files except "twice."

When I use tar manually all the files are extracted okay so I suspect
the problem is with setup.exe.

(I've also been having the same trouble as others with setup.exe
2.218.2.4 and 2.218.2.6 not working for "Install from Local
Directory." and am having to use 2.194.2.26.)

-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/