Subject: More oddities under /usr/src/ after a full installation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:49:06 +0100

More on /usr/src/ after installing sources. (Or: I may simply be exposing my
ignorance ...) After installing all source files there are 8 *.lnk files
under /usr/src/ that don't seem to be links. (At least, they are entirely
different in structure -- and role? -- to the other 25 *.lnk files to be
found under / after a full installation.)

C:\Cygwin\usr\src\ghostscript-6.51\src\gsdll32w.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\make-3.79.1-5\make.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pico\pico-win.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pine\pine-lwp.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pine\pine-nfs.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pine\pine-pc.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pine\pine-wat.lnk
C:\Cygwin\usr\src\pine-4.44-1\pine\pine-win.lnk

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/