Subject: Re: cygwin Digest 12 May 2002 01:09:50 -0000 Issue 1930
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:12:38 +0100

Further to Peter Castro's excellent summary of a Cygwin installation
including sources:

Using setup v.2.218.2.4 :

I ran a full net installation including sources. In addtion to items
reported by Peter my setup.log.full also included

could not open /rcs-5.7-3/COPYING for reading in mklink
Unable to schedule reboot replacement of file
c:\Cygwin/rcs-5.7-3/man/COPYING with c:\Cygwin/rcs-5.7-3/man/COPYING.new
(Win32 Error 2)
could not open /rcs-5.7-3/COPYING for reading in mklink
Unable to schedule reboot replacement of file
c:\Cygwin/rcs-5.7-3/src/COPYING with c:\Cygwin/rcs-5.7-3/src/COPYING.new
(Win32 Error 2)

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/