Subject: Re: new user in cygwin - how?
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 11:29:35 -0400

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 04:54:26PM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>could anyone advise me, how can I add new user account in Cygwin ?
>if it`s possible ?
>
>or how can I set up Pine, accept another user name (different from
>windows user I`m log in)

An obvious first step would be to go back to the cygwin web site.
You obviously haven't availed yourself of the documentation there
since you're sending email to the wrong list.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/