Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: various apache modules (including PHP4)
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Lapo Luchini <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:34:58 +0200

Lapo Luchini wrote:
> >
> Just for my curiosity's sake: does Apache2 compile under Cygwin or has
> many problems to let it work?

yes, apache2 compiles and runs under Cygwin, but it's yet *not*
supported out-of-the-box. This is on my TODO list for the Apache for
Cygwin, so stay tuned ;)

BTW, any help for the Apache for Cygwin is highly granted.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/