Subject: Re: Cygwin/Apache with PHP CGI
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 10:26:19 +0100

Graeme Merrall wrote in <[email-masked]>
in gmane.os.cygwin on Fri, 10 May 2002 16:09:13 +1000:

> Sam, your mail keeps bouncing. It makes it hard to want to help you when 
> you cannot be emailed.

Odd. My From header is spam-trapped with ZZZ because this is a public
place but your e-mail client should be using Reply-To in preference to
that. Reply-To is set to [email-masked] so that it goes to the
mailing list and not just to me.

> I have a patched version of PHP-4.2.0 (actually RC4) for Cygwin you can 
> use.

For the moment I'm happy with the native version. (All I wanted it for
is to be able to test PHP code before sending it to my - pretty basic
- hosting server.)

Thanks anyway.

-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/