Subject: Re: apache PHP segmentation fault
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 23:42:07 +0100

I wrote in <[email-masked]>
in gmane.os.cygwin on Thu, 09 May 2002 19:29:59 +0100:

> Ah ha! I've copied the php.ini-recommended file from a download of
> 4.2.0 for Windows native to /usr/local/lib/php.ini and the problem has
> gone away. No more segmentation faults.

I spoke too soon. I've made some small changes in php.ini and the
fault is back but now gets as far as outputing

<h2 align="center"><a name="module_apache">apache</a></h2>
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="600"
bgcolor="#000000" align="center">
<tr valign="baseline" bgcolor="#cccccc"><td bgcolor="#ccccff"
><b>APACHE_INCLUDE

before the segmentation fault error occurs and the child aborts.

Unfortunately I can't use the simpler part of Sukhwinder Singh's
suggestion because the package isn't compiled with debug enabled.

Perhaps I need to compile my own versions of Apache and mod_php as he
suggests to pin down the location. Ho hum.

Thanks anyway.

-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/