Subject: RE: Finding your SID (was Re: problem starting inetd as NT service)
From: "Gerald S. Williams" <[email-masked]>
To: "Jason Tishler" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:53:41 -0400

Thanks for the info.

BTW, I just found out that people in another site ARE able
to use mkpasswd and mkgroup with the -d option. I may be
able to have them get everyone's information.

> BTW, you also need to update your /etc/group file as follows:
> 
>     $ mkgroup -d | egrep 'Domain (Users|Admins|Guests)' >>/etc/group

I was leaving out the "egrep". Should I suppress the other
stuff?

-Jerry

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/