Subject: Re: apache PHP segmentation fault
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 12:48:12 +0200

Sam Edge wrote:
> 
> Well, that didn't help. The postinstall script ran without showing any
> errors but the problem is still ocurring when I try to use PHP.
> 
> I still can't see anything wrong with the set-up.

Ok, have you set the php4 handler for the .php extensions in
/etc/apache/httpd.conf?

If yes, what exactly happens and when. Is the assigned httpd child
coredumping when you try to access a .php file?

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/