Subject: Re: apache PHP segmentation fault
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Sukhwinder Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 12:45:53 +0200

> yes correct url is. I thing if you are compiling php and yourself and
> using --with-swf and/or with-java then this may be causing problems.
> http://www.geocities.com/honey_jal/index.htm#prob

neither of both has been used while building php4.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/