Subject: Re: apache PHP segmentation fault
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 15:16:35 +0200

> The fault occurs whether running httpd.exe from the command line using
> -X, from the command line with -k, detached from the command line or
> as a cygrunsrv NT service. It coredumps and generates an
> httpd.exe.stack.dump file in the same directory at test.php.

in general you should avoid to run in -X, because apache's developers
are not any longer worrying about that flag, at least not
significantly.

> Is anyone else having the same problem or does anyone have a solution
> for this?

I haven't seen such effects. Could you please check if the postinstall
script of php did run successfully, it should reside in
/etc/postinstall/php*.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/