Subject: apache PHP segmentation fault
From: Sam Edge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 17:47:07 +0100

I'm struggling with the PHP Apache module.

	[Tue May  7 16:57:22 2002] [notice] child pid 350 exit signal
	Segmentation fault (11)

I'm getting this diagnostic in /var/log/apache/error_log when I
attempt to serve the basic PHP script test.php;

	<?php phpinfo() ?>

The web browser gets all the phpinfo() output upto the heading for the
"apache" section;

	<h2 align="center"><a name="module_apache">apache</a></h2>
	<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="600"
	bgcolor="#000000" align="center">

I'm using the latest "cur" packages for everything, specifically
apache 1.3.24-4 and mod_php4 4.2.0-1 and can't find anything wrong
with the configuration. The system is Windows NT4.0SP6a.

The fault occurs whether running httpd.exe from the command line using
-X, from the command line with -k, detached from the command line or
as a cygrunsrv NT service. It coredumps and generates an
httpd.exe.stack.dump file in the same directory at test.php.

Is anyone else having the same problem or does anyone have a solution
for this?

Thanks,

-- 
Sam Edge

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/