Subject: Re: getdomainname
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 19:10:39 +0200

Hallo Christopher,

Am 2002-05-04 um 04:14 schriebst du:

> On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 01:56:44PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>Hallo,
>>
>>I found this entry in the ChangeLogs:
>>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-cvs/2002-q1/msg00120.html
>>
>>so getdomainname() exists obviously,
>>now I wonder why it isn't defined in the headers.

> Just basic, good-old-fashioned meanness.

:-)

It's no problem as long as it works.

However, I wanted to build Ecartis listmanager and the developers say
it needs to be compilable with -Werror but it isn't if I don't define
getdomainname() somewhere or remove the -Werror flag.

Lets see if I can spot the definition somewhere in a good old BSD
header...

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/