Subject: Re: perl -i is very dangerous !
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Robinow, David" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 20:20:47 +0200

David schrieb:

>  I posted a (backward!) patch for this behavior on Aug 9, 2001
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-08/msg00491.html

>  I also sent it to the perl maintainers, although I may not
> sent it to the cygwin perl maintainer. Apparently it never
> made it into the released package.

I will include it in the next release which is perl-5.8 then.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/