Subject: Bash shell in Cygwin/Windows
From: Chris Game <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:23:58 +0100
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

After spending ages trying to understand the syntax and highlighting 
to get the colours/colors in Vim to look nice, I realise that when I 
display a Man page some keywords are disappearing into the 
background, because of the default command window properties choices. 
If I change the props the vim colours/colors are shot to hell, so I'd 
like to understand how bash decides what keywords to highlight and 
where those colours/colors are defined? 

I can fire escape sequences through the command prompt to change 
colours/colors quickly (BTW how's that work? No ANSI.SYS on this 
winXP system - Oh I see there's one in the cygwin area, is that it?) 
as a quick fix but I'd like to understand this better.

-- 
===============================================

Chris Game   <[email-masked]>
===============================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/