Subject: Re: New snapshot with significant new functionality
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 00:26:42 +0200

Christopher schrieb:

[...]

> Once you've done all that you'll be able to amaze yourself by typing:

>     ls /proc
> or
>     ls /proc/registry

[...]

> Have fun.

Yes, that is fantastic;)

$ ls /proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/GNU/XMail/
MAIL_ROOT

$ ls /proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/GNU/XMail/MAIL_ROOT
/proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/GNU/XMail/MAIL_ROOT

$ cat /proc/registry/HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/GNU/XMail/MAIL_ROOT
I:\

Wow.

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/