Subject: rfp: libiconv
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Charles Wilson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 01:15:35 +0200

Hallo Charles Wilson,

> Any volunteers?
> 
> --Chuck
> 
> (*) okay, *one* more -- pkgconfig -- is in the works.  but that's it.  I 
> mean it. ;-)

Come on Charles,

you have a complete version of libiconv, ready for upload,
what should the volunteer do?  Repackage it to install in
/usr instead of /usr/local ?

And also libungif is ready.  You are already the grafic libs
specialist;)  Why not put one more up to the mirrors?

Tell me, how much support jobs do you have with libtiff?
Or with jbig?  Is it really too much if there is one more of
these packages?  E.g. libungif will need an update probably
every three years!

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/