Subject: Re: locale on cygwin
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Georges Mertens <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:31:46 -0400

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 02:17:13PM +0000, Georges Mertens wrote:
>Gentlemen,
>
>It appears so many people are needing 'locale' support under Cygwin.
>
>Could you please be aware that German and French and Spanish are also very
>important languages in Europe and elsewhere. Locale support would be
>extremely important for use with these languages. How can we convince you?
>
>Thanks for kind attention.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/