Subject: Re: Bug in setup.exe 2.194.2.24
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Michael A Chase <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:00:36 -0400

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 04:17:01PM -0700, Michael A Chase wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:01:34 -0400 Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>However, if Robert indicates that this is not the desired behavior then
>>maybe someone else (*cough*, Michael, *cough*) might have time to look
>>into this?
>
>I'll look into it this evening.  Not sure if I'll be able to figure it
>out though.  I seem to have trouble leaving the old procedural
>paradigm.

Thanks.  Looks like my clever subliminal hint worked.

I obviously didn't mean to imply that Robert couldn't or wouldn't look
into this but I know he's been busy...

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/