Subject: Re: FW: Can you offer enscript.cfg file for cygwin?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ma, Xiangjiang" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:44:29 +0200

Hallo Xiangjiang,

> It is better, though I still could not make it print out
>  anything

Enscript uses 'lpr' from the cygutils package for printing
to PRN.

Printing under Cygwin was discussed a lot of times on this
list and there is a really good reason why 'lpr' is in the
cygutils package included.

Please search the archives, I'm sorry that I cannot tell you
some more right now, I will have to search the archives too
before I know why you cannot print;)

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=
Please keep communication about Cygwin and Cygwin Aplications
on the Cygwin mailinglist.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/