Subject: fetchmail-5.9.11-2 now uploaded (was: Re: fetchmail still corrupts files ?)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:09:02 +0200

I have now included this patch from Jason:

>>     http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-08/msg00628.html

I would be pleased to hear if it works on W2K without corrupting
binary attachments (or was it even corrupting text attachments?).

http://62.138.63.18/cywgin/fetchmail/

There are two versions, one with ssl support.
Both need libiconv (link at the website).

I'm still compiling the ssl version, but the standard release
without ssl is already available, ssl will be up in half an hour
(or so;).

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/