Subject: Nessus and Cygwin
From: "Jacob" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:55:25 -0500
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

I can't seem to compile Nessus correctlyin Cygwin.  I run the ./configure
script but I still end up with it crashing with an error at some point.  Has
anyone gotten a working compile of the program?  If so, could you send me
some information on what you did to get it working correctly?  The libraries
compile correctly with a relatively simple hack, but when i get to LibNASL,
it crashes with an error during the use of the libraries generated during
the Library compile.  The error message refers to a cygwin_endservent
function being undefined.  Any one have any information on this function or
known problems?

Thanks for the help,
Jacob

p.s.  I've tried version 1.0.10 and 1.1.14 of nessus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/