Subject: Re: cygwin randomly pauses under Win2k
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark Paulus" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Apr 2002 19:37:56 +0200

/ "Mark Paulus" <[email-masked]> wrote:
| I have this wierd behaviour, and it is causing some stats that I 
| run to whack out.....
| 
| Every now and again (every 15-30 minutes or so), my cygwin apps
| pause for 1-2 MINUTES....   I have written a simple script to capture
| this behaviour:

Just a quick thought, could it be something being done over the
network? Like saving the history to a network mounted homedir, is
cygwin local, or on network? 

        /Andy

-- 
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/