Subject: [PATCH] cygutils:conv.c: Prevent truncation of file if 0xFF is encountered
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:34:19 +0200

Hello Chris,

Tuesday, April 16, 2002, 12:53:07 PM, you wrote:

CJ> Submit my patch instead to cygwin-patches along with a ChangeLog entry,
CJ> otherwise it probably won't get incldued.

Here it is:

I put your name here because this is your patch :) I've taken this info
from another patch of yours posted to cygwin-patches - I hope I
haven't done wrong ?

2002-04-16  Christopher January  <[email-masked]>

     * src/conv/conv.c (convert): Use the right type to store the return
     value of fgetc().

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/