Subject: Re: fetchmail still corrupts files ?
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Marc Chantreux <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:39:43 +0200

Marc schrieb:

> I'm trying to use a fetchmail/procmail/rxvt/mutt/vim solution
> to read my messages. I have two problems :

> 1. fetchmail seems to corrupt my boxes. I've found lot of
> messages in the archive about a bug in W2K but it was for an old
> version of fetchmail. 

> does someone knows if fetchmail-5.9.11 is still bugged ?

I just tested it and it seems to be ok.
I have two versions compiled, one with ssl support (requires Cygwin
openssl installed) and one without ssl support.
I'm still compiling but in a few seconds it should be online:
http://62.138.63.18/cywgin/fetchmail/

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/