Subject: ITP: enscript-1.6.3
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:19:36 +0200

Hallo,

I have GNU Enscript ready as a package here, setup.hint:

sdesc: "Converts ASCII files to PostScript"
ldesc: "GNU enscript is a drop-in replacement for the enscript 
program.  Enscript converts ASCII files to PostScript and stores 
generated output to a file or sends it directly to the printer.
Enscript's default output media (paper size) is A4.
Enscript supports language sensitive code highlighting.  Highlighting
is implemented by a special `states' program which processes the input
files and annotates them with enscript's special escapes.  The states
definition file `enscript.st' is a machine independent ASCII file and
it can be updated without re-compilation of the enscript program.  The
most recent version of this file can be downloaded from the GNU
enscript WWW home page: <http://www.iki.fi/~mtr/genscript/>."
category: Text
requires: cygwin cygutils

More information:
http://people.ssh.fi/mtr/genscript/

Download:
http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/enscript

Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/