Subject: Re: RCS 5.7 and 5.7-2: Patch for potential solution to CR/LF problems
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 12:12:58 +0200

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> 
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 05:17:59PM -0700, Dean Ferreyra wrote:
> >I created patches for RCS to take care of its CR/LF problems.  I have
> >placed them here, http://pages.sbcglobal.net/dferreyra/, since I could
> >not tell if attachments to this list are accepted.
> 
> The RCS maintainer for Cygwin is Stipe Tolj.  I hope that he will consider
> your changes.

yep, he does :))

st

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/