Subject: RE: setup.exe v.2.194.2.24 : tetex-beta-20001218-4
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:09:56 +0100

I know you (Robert) have not got a W98 machine. I've tried as much
investigation at this end as I can. I've tried all combinations of v.22 /
v.24 here, with / without using setup.ini at all, and editing setup.ini when
used to refer to v.22 / v.24 accordingly. There is nothing obvious that I
can see.

Except possible inconsistencies in the version number. Is it
"beta-20011218-4" or "20011218-4"? The screen (that usually says "Keep") has
Current = 20011218-4 and New = beta-20011218-4.

(However, this wouldn't explain why v.22 did not exhibit the repeated
instruction to download a further copy of tetex-beta, that is now exhibited
in v.24. Would it? Or maybe the @tetex-beta paragraph in setup.ini has also
recently been altered.)

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/