Subject: RE: setup.exe v.2.194.2.24 : tetex-beta-20001218-4
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 08:26:58 +0100

Thanks for speedy response. Sorry for delay: it took ages to download
tetex-beta again.

The machines (two: identical repeated behaviour on both) are W98/SE.

I use ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/ (tried others; none that I tried had yet been
renewed).

Here is setup.log

2002/04/12 08:15:39 Starting cygwin install, version 2.194.2.24
2002/04/12 08:15:39 Current Directory: C:\Windows\Desktop
2002/04/12 08:15:39 Command line parameters
2002/04/12 08:15:39 0 - 'C:\Windows\Desktop\setup24.exe'
2002/04/12 08:15:39 1 parameters passed
2002/04/12 08:15:42 source: network install
2002/04/12 08:15:43 root: c:\Cygwin binary system
2002/04/12 08:15:44 Selected local directory: C:\Windows\Desktop
2002/04/12 08:15:45 net: Direct
2002/04/12 08:15:51 site:
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Downloaded
C:\Windows\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Uninstalling tetex-beta
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Installing
file://C:\Windows\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.re
dhat.com%2fcygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2
2002/04/12 08:16:49 compress_bz::error called
2002/04/12 08:17:00 running: c:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe -c
/etc/postinstall/post-tetex.sh
2002/04/12 08:17:01 mbox note: Installation Complete
2002/04/12 08:17:02 Ending cygwin install

Here is setup.log.full

2002/04/12 08:15:39 Starting cygwin install, version 2.194.2.24
2002/04/12 08:15:39 Current Directory: C:\Windows\Desktop
2002/04/12 08:15:39 Command line parameters
2002/04/12 08:15:39 0 - 'C:\Windows\Desktop\setup24.exe'
2002/04/12 08:15:39 1 parameters passed
2002/04/12 08:15:42 source: network install
2002/04/12 08:15:43 root: c:\Cygwin binary system
2002/04/12 08:15:44 Selected local directory: C:\Windows\Desktop
2002/04/12 08:15:45 net: Direct
get_url_to_membuf http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/mirrors.lst
2002/04/12 08:15:51 site:
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin
get_url_to_membuf
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.ini
ftp > 220 ProFTPD 1.2.0 Server (RCN Mirrors) [mirrors.rcn.net]
ftp > 331 Anonymous login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
ftp > 230 Anonymous access granted, restrictions apply.
ftp > 200 Type set to I.
ftp > 227 Entering Passive Mode (207,172,2,141,194,255).
ftp > 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/setup.ini (66289 bytes).
Chooser results...
[apache] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.24-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net, Web
[ash] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020131-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[autoconf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.53-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[autoconf-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.52-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[autoconf-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.13-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.5b-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[automake-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4p5-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bash] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.05a-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[bc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.06-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Math, Utils
[binutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20011002-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bison] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.34-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[byacc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.9-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[bzip2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[clear] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[compface] action=Keep trust=test installed=1.4-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs, Mail, Utils
[cpio] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.2 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[cron] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.0.1-6 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[crypt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[ctags] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[curl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=7.9.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Web
[cvs] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.11.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[cygrunsrv] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.95-1 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[cygutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[cygwin] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.10-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[dejagnu] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010117-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[diff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.0 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[ed] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[expect] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010117-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[figlet] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[file] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.37-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[fileutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[findutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[flex] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[fortune] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Games
[gawk] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.0.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Interpreters
[gcc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.95.3-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[gdb] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010428-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[gdbm] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8.0-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[gettext] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.40-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[ghostscript] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.51-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics
[gperf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.0 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[grep] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[groff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.17.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[gzip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[indent] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2.7-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[inetutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3.2-17 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[irc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20010101-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[jbigkit] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[jpeg] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6b-7 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[keychain] action=Keep trust=test installed=1.8-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[less] action=Keep trust=curr installed=374-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[libbz2_0] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[libintl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.38-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libintl1] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.40-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[libncurses5] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[libncurses6] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-8 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[libpng] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.12-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libpng2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.12-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[libreadline4] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[libreadline5] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[libtool] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020202a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libtool-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020316-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libtool-stable] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4.2-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[libxml2] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4.17-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Doc, Interpreters, Libs, Text
[libxslt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.13-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Doc, Interpreters, Libs, Text
[links] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.96-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[login] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[lynx] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.8.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[m4] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.0 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[make] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.79.1-5 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[man] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.5g-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[mingw-runtime] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[mktemp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[more] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.11o-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[mt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[mutt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2.5i-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[nano] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.0.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[ncftp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.1.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[ncurses] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-8 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[newlib-man] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20001118-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[opengl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.0-6 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[openssh] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.1p1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[openssl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.9.6c-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Net
[openssl-devel] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.9.6c-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel, Libs
[patch] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[pcre] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[perl] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.6.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[pkgconfig] action=Keep trust=curr installed=0.10.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[popt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.6.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[postgresql] action=Keep trust=curr installed=7.2-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Database
[python] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Interpreters
[rcs] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.7-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Devel
[readline] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2a-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[regex] action=Keep trust=prev installed=4.4-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[robots] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Games
[rsync] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.5.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[rxvt] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.7.2-10 src?=no
     categories=All, Shells
[sed] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.02-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[sh-utils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Shells
[sharutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[shutdown] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.2-2 src?=no
     categories=Admin, All
[squid] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.4-STABLE20010508 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[ssmtp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.38.7-3 src?=no
     categories=All, Mail
[tar] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.13.19-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tcltk] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20001125-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[tcsh] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.11.00-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Shells
[termcap] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20020403-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
[terminfo] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.2-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tetex-beta] action=beta-20001218-4 trust=curr installed=20001218-4 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs, Text
     requires=bzip2, tiff, libncurses6, ed, zlib, perl, libpng2, libpng,
cygwin, bash, ash
[texinfo] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc, Text
[texmf] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-base] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-doc] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Doc
[texmf-extra] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[texmf-tiny] action=Keep trust=curr installed=20000804-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Text
[textutils] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.0.21-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[tiff] action=Keep trust=curr installed=3.5.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[time] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.7-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[ttcp] action=Keep trust=curr installed=19980512-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[units] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.77-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Utils
[unzip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=5.41-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[vim] action=Keep trust=curr installed=6.1-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Editors
[w32api] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.3-2 src?=no
     categories=All, Libs
[wget] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.8.1-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Web
[which] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.5-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base
[whois] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.5.17-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Net
[xpm-nox] action=Keep trust=curr installed=4.2.0-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Graphics, Libs
[zip] action=Keep trust=curr installed=2.3-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Archive
[zlib] action=Keep trust=curr installed=1.1.4-1 src?=no
     categories=All, Base, Libs
get_url_to_file
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-
beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2
C:\Windows\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2.tmp
ftp > 226 Transfer complete.
ftp > 227 Entering Passive Mode (207,172,2,141,195,6).
ftp > 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
/mirrors/sources.redhat.com/cygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.b
z2 (3329878 bytes).
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Downloaded
C:\Windows\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.redhat.co
m%2fcygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Uninstalling tetex-beta
2002/04/12 08:16:49 Installing
file://C:\Windows\Desktop/ftp%3a%2f%2fmirrors.rcn.net%2fmirrors%2fsources.re
dhat.com%2fcygwin/contrib/tetex/tetex-beta-20001218-4.tar.bz2
2002/04/12 08:16:49 compress_bz::error called
Installing file cygfile:///usr/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/adobe.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/apple.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/bitstrea.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/dtc.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/itc.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/linot-cd.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/linotype.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/monotype.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/skey1250.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/skey1555.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/softkey.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/special.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/supplier.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/texfonts.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/typeface.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/urw.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/variant.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/weight.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/width.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/wolfram.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/fontname/yandy.map
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktex.opt
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexdir
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexdir.opt
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexnam.opt
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktexupd
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/fmtutil.cnf.frozen
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mktex.cnf.frozen
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf.frozen
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/tex.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/etex.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/omega.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/pdftex.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/pdfetex.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mf.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/mp.pool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/amiga-pl.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp1250cs.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp1250pl.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp1250t1.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp852-cs.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp852-pl.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/cp8bit.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/il1-t1.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/il2-cs.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/il2-pl.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/il2-t1.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/kam-cs.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/kam-t1.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/texmf/web2c/maz-pl.tcx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/psutils/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/psutils/md68_0.ps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/share/psutils/md71_0.ps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/cygwin/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/cygwin/tetex-beta-20001218.README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/dialog/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/dialog/COPYING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/dialog/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/t1utils/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/t1utils/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/t1utils/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/t1utils/NEWS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/autoconf/
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/autoconf/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/FREEDOM
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/unixtex.ftp
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/MIRROR
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/COPYING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/COPYING.LIB
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/etc/dir-example
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/PROJECTS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/AUTHORS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/web2c/NEWS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/INSTALL
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/AUTHORS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/BUGS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/HIER
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/README.CONFIGURE
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/PROJECTS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/kpathsea/NEWS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/COPYING
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/README
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/ChangeLog
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/INSTALL
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/PORTING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/NOTES
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/ACK
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/CONTRIB
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/FILES
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/makeindexk/NEWS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/AUTHORS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/INSTALL
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipsk/INSTALLATION
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dviljk/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dviljk/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dviljk/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dviljk/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dviljk/NEWS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/README.FIRST
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/README
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/AUTHORS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/Credits
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/COPYING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/NEWS
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/OBTAINING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/TODO
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/dvipdfm/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/tetex/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/tetex/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/gsftopk/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/gsftopk/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/README
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/README.type1
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/README.14m
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/ChangeLog
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/INSTALLATION
Installing file
cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ps2pkm/CHANGES.type1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/xdvik/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/xdvik/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/xdvik/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/xdvik/FAQ
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/xdvik/BUGS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/texk/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/COPYING
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/CHANGES
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/libs/xpdf/ANNOUNCE
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/ChangeLog
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/INSTALL
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/PROBLEMS
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/QuickInstall
Installing file cygfile:///usr/doc/tetex-beta-20001218/README
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/tcdialog.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1ascii.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1binary.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1asm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1disasm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1unmac.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/t1mac.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/psbook.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/psselect.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pstops.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/epsffit.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/psnup.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/psresize.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixfmps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixmacps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixpsditps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixpspps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixtpps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixwfwps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixwpps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixscribeps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixwwps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fixdlsrps
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/extractres
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/includeres
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/psmerge
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/getafm
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/showchar
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mktexpk
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mktexmf
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mktextfm
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mktexlsr
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsewhich.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsestat.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/access.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/readlink.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mpto.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/newer.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dmp.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/makempx
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/tie.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/bibtex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvicopy.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvitomp.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvitype.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/etex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/gftodvi.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/gftopk.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/gftype.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mf.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mft.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mpost.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/odvicopy.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/odvitype.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/omega.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/otangle.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/patgen.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdftex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfetex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pktogf.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pktype.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pltotf.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pooltype.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/tangle.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/tex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/tftopl.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/ttf2afm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/vftovp.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/vptovf.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/weave.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/omfonts.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/otp2ocp.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/outocp.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mkocp
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mkofm
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/initex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/initex->cygfile://tex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/virtex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/virtex->cygfile://tex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/einitex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/einitex->cygfile://etex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/evirtex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/evirtex->cygfile://etex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/iniomega
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/iniomega->cygfile://omega)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/viromega
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/viromega->cygfile://omega)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfinitex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfinitex->cygfile://pdftex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfvirtex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfvirtex->cygfile://pdftex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfeinitex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfeinitex->cygfile://pdfetex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfevirtex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfevirtex->cygfile://pdfetex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/inimf
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/inimf->cygfile://mf)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/virmf
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/virmf->cygfile://mf)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/inimpost
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/inimpost->cygfile://mpost)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/virmpost
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/virmpost->cygfile://mpost)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/latex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/latex->cygfile://tex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/elatex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/elatex->cygfile://etex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/lambda
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/lambda->cygfile://omega)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfelatex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdfelatex->cygfile://pdfetex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj2p.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj4.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj4l.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvihp
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj6
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/dvilj6->cygfile://dvilj4)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvipdfm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/ebb.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvipdft
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/afm2tfm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvips.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/gsftopk.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/makeindex.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mkindex
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/odvips.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pfb2pfa.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mag.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pk2bm.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/ps2pk.exe
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvi2fax
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/ps2frag
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texconfig
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/dvired
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pslatex
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texi2html
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/allcm
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/allneeded
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fontexport
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fontimport
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsetool
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/mkfontdesc
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/MakeTeXPK
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fontinst
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/rubibtex
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/rumakeindex
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/fmtutil
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texdoc
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texlinks
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texutil
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texexec
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texshow
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/e2pall
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/epstopdf
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texi2pdf
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/thumbpdf
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/allec
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/allec->cygfile://allcm)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsepath
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsepath->cygfile://kpsetool)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsexpand
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/kpsexpand->cygfile://kpsetool)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/texhash
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/texhash->cygfile://mktexlsr)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/bin/pdflatex
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/bin/pdflatex->cygfile://pdftex)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/tcdialog.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1ascii.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1binary.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1asm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1disasm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1unmac.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/t1mac.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/psbook.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/psselect.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pstops.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/epsffit.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/psnup.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/psresize.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/psmerge.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixscribeps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/getafm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixdlsrps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixfmps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixmacps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixpsditps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixpspps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixtpps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixwfwps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixwpps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fixwwps.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/extractres.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/includeres.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/access.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/kpsestat.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/kpsewhich.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/readlink.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mktexlsr.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mktexmf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mktextfm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mktexpk.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/amstex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/bibtex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dmp.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvicopy.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvitomp.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvitype.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/eplain.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/etex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/gftodvi.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/gftopk.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/gftype.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/latex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/makempx.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mft.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mpost.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mpto.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/newer.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/omega.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/patgen.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdftex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pktogf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pktype.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pltotf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pooltype.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/tangle.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/tex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/tftopl.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/vftovp.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/vptovf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/weave.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/tie.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvilj.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvihp.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvips.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/afm2tfm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/gsftopk.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/makeindex.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/mag.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pfb2pfa.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pk2bm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/ps2pk.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/texi2html.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/texconfig.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/ps2frag.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/allcm.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/allneeded.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvired.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fontexport.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/fontimport.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/allec.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/allec.1->cygfile://allcm.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/dvi2fax.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/epstopdf.1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/texhash.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/texhash.1->cygfile://mktexlsr.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/initex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/initex.1->cygfile://tex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virtex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virtex.1->cygfile://tex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/einitex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/einitex.1->cygfile://etex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/evirtex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/evirtex.1->cygfile://etex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/elatex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/elatex.1->cygfile://etex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/inimf.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/inimf.1->cygfile://mf.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virmf.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virmf.1->cygfile://mf.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/inimpost.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/inimpost.1->cygfile://mpost.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virmpost.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/virmpost.1->cygfile://mpost.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/iniomega.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/iniomega.1->cygfile://omega.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/viromega.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/viromega.1->cygfile://omega.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/lambda.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/lambda.1->cygfile://omega.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdfinitex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdfinitex.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdfvirtex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdfvirtex.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdflatex.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/pdflatex.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-de.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-de.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-nl.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-nl.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-en.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/cont-en.1->cygfile://pdftex.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/man/man1/MakeTeXPK.1
io_stream::mklink (cygfile:///usr/man/man1/MakeTeXPK.1->cygfile://mktexpk.1)
Installing file cygfile:///usr/lib/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/lib/libkpathsea.a
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/kpathsea.info
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/web2c.info
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/web2c.info-1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/web2c.info-2
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/web2c.info-3
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/web2c.info-4
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/dvips.info
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/dvips.info-1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/dvips.info-2
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/dvips.info-3
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/dvips.info-4
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/latex.info
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/latex.info-1
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/latex.info-2
Installing file cygfile:///usr/info/latex.info-3
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/absolute.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-auto.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-ctype.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-dir.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-errno.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-fopen.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-limits.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-memstr.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-minmax.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-namemx.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-pathch.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-pathmx.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-proto.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-stat.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-std.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-unistd.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/c-vararg.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/cnf.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/concatn.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/config.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/db.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/debug.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/default.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/expand.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/fn.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/fontmap.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/getopt.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/hash.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/kpathsea.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/lib.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/line.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/magstep.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/paths.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/pathsearch.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/proginit.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/progname.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/readable.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/str-list.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/str-llist.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/systypes.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/tex-file.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/tex-glyph.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/tex-hush.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/tex-make.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/tilde.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/truncate.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/types.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/variable.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/xopendir.h
Installing file cygfile:///usr/include/kpathsea/xstat.h
Installing file cygfile:///etc/
Installing file cygfile:///etc/postinstall/
Installing file cygfile:///etc/postinstall/post-tetex.sh
compress::~compress called
compress::~compress called
2002/04/12 08:17:00 running: c:\Cygwin\bin\sh.exe -c
/etc/postinstall/post-tetex.sh
2002/04/12 08:17:01 mbox note: Installation Complete
2002/04/12 08:17:02 Ending cygwin install

Fergus

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/