Subject: Re: strange delay in date?
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:03:42 -0400

At 12:51 PM 4/11/2002, Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago wrote:
>If there's documentation that you know over the net just redirect me to
>the page so I can stop bothering! ;)

Well, let's see.  There's documentation at the Cygwin web site (user's guide,
api guide, FAQ, email list archives), there's documentation in /usr/doc and
/usr/doc/Cygwin, and there's documentation all over the web concerning GNU
packages and their setup/configuration.  Seems like that should be an 
adequate pointer to get you started.

These are all great places to review for any question before posting too.

Hope that helps,

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/