Subject: Re: Frequent crashes in 2.194.2.22 setup.exe
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Hanchrow <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:29:56 +0200

Hello Eric,

Wednesday, April 10, 2002, 6:09:35 AM, you wrote:

EH> The last bunch of times that I've run setup, it gets an access
EH> violation.  Here's the dump from Dr. Watson (I've omitted the symbol
EH> table because it's huge, but can easily send it to anyone who's
EH> interested):

I know this behaviour... And a report for the same bug was posted some
messages before yours "Cygwin 1.3.10 Setup.exe 2.194.2.22 Install
Problems With MSVCRT.DLL and ..."

Can you read this thread and report back to the list if the situation
described there matches yours ? I.e. point 21 of the original mail:

21. Comes up with dialog box asking if I want the desktop icon and/or Startup
    group in Start Menu.  i check both, and I hit Finish.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/