Subject: Re: Is there a way in cygwin to view mail?
From: "Jochen Küpper" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Apr 2002 16:08:37 -0400
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:23:03 -0400 Eli Kleinman wrote:

Eli> I would like to send out a mail like in solaris by using mailx Or
Eli> to just view my mail, what do I use in cygwin or what do I need
Eli> to setup to be able to use it.

I would strogly suggest XEmacs/Gnus -- that's what I use (on Cygwin
and elsewhere).  But of course this is a different beast...  There's
also mutt (and pine?) for cygwin, check your setup.

Greetings,
Jochen
-- 
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit                http://www.Jochen-Kuepper.de
    Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité                GnuPG key: 44BCCD8E
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/