Subject: Re[4]: WinXP users without password and cygwin_logon_user
From: Pavel Tsekov <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pavel Tsekov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:31:53 +0200

Hello Robert,

Friday, April 05, 2002, 1:22:28 PM, you wrote:

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Pavel Tsekov [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>> Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 9:04 PM

>> Well, I think this doesn't help much with XP home - it
>> doesn't allow you to edit policies :) Or at least I can't 
>> find the tool which does it :)

RC> You might want to quote a little less :}.

Oops, sorry :(

RC> Run mmc, add the group policy snap in.

Thanks for the hint - I tried it and it complains that this
computer is WinXP Home and it insists that I have to use the
Administrator Tools thingie from the control panel :)

WinXP Home seems to be a real pain in the ass :))

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/