Subject: Re: "Application key pad mode" in cygwin console
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:27:02 -0500

On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 12:03:18AM +0200, Fabien Perriollat wrote:
>I am porting a Unix package to Cygwin environment.
>This package use the capability offered by xterm but also by linux
>console to set the numerical key pad in "Application mode" (by sending
>an escape sequence string).
>This facility seem to be not available, and a quick look into the file
>fhandler_console.cc and into winuser.h show me that "NUMPADxx" key
>outside VK_NUMPAD5 is not handle. but only the "Numeric key pad mode"
>is handle.
>
>Do you have any plan to provide the cygwin console with this facility
>similar to xterm and or linux console,

No plans, but you're welcome to submit a patch.

>our could you provide me with any alternated way to have a similar
>result.

Have you tried 'rxvt'?

If you don't have it installed currently, rerun setup.exe to install it.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/