Subject: Re[2]: ssh from winxp -> RH-Linux w. Publickey
From: Daniel Holtkamp <[email-masked]>
To: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:27:45 +0200

Hello Corinna,

Tuesday, April 02, 2002, 4:08:36 PM, you wrote:

CV> On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 02:20:57PM +0100, Donald MacVicar wrote:
>> Daniel,
>>       Not really a cygwin question. The files on the unix end should not be
>> .authorized_keys but authorized_keys  - or even authorized_keys2 if you want
>> ssh2

CV> Since OpenSSH 3.0 on the server machine you can store both, SSH1 and SSH2
CV> keys in authorized_keys.  No additional authorized_keys2 needed anymore.
CV> And yes, Donald is right, remove the dot.

Ok, now i´m feeling kinda stupid, but thank you very much :-))

--
Daniel Holtkamp                         Riege Software International GmbH
System Administration                                        Mollsfeld 10
                                                 40670 Meerbusch, Germany
Email: [email-masked]                         Phone: +49-2159-9148-41
                                                  Fax:   +49-2159-9148-11
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/