Subject: Creating DLLs using c++/g++
From: Suhanthan Vanniyasingam <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Narasimha Sarma <[email-masked]>, Nandika Mirihana <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:41:57 +0600

Hi,

I have created DLLs by using the following command
	"gcc -Wl,--out-implib,libmydll.import.a -shared -o mydll.dll
mydll.o"
and used with a VC++ application.

But I have tried the same command with c++ and g++. It's creating the DLL.
But the functionality is not accessible by VC++ application.

Can anybody give help on this problem?

Thank You,

Regards,
Suhanthan, V.

Suhanthan Vanniyasingam
www.eRunway.com

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/