Subject: Re: Printing postscript file
From: Jason Tishler <[email-masked]>
To: Paul Dilip K NPRI <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:23:55 -0500

Paul,

Please keep your replies on-list!

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 01:13:44PM -0500, Paul Dilip K NPRI wrote:
> I already have a ps graphics file. I need not convert a text file to
> ps file.

I understand the above.

> Also I am hooked up to a postscript network printer- hp lasetjet
> 1200 PCL 6. How do I send this file to the network ps printer so that it
       ^^^

The above seems to indicate that your printer is a PCL and *not* a
PostScript printer.

> will print the graphics? What to use for device name(ip address? printer
> name? what is host name?)

Did you read the following?

    http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-11/msg01442.html

It shows how to convert from PostScript to PCL.

Jason

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/