Subject: sshd login bash.exe fails to initialize
From: Thor Anders Aarhaug <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 31 Mar 2002 18:09:52 +0200
Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin

hi,

been running sshd for a while w/o any problems.  after I installed the
latest current version (as of today), the sshd fails to initialize bash.exe,
returning a memory error.  the login is ok, and the passwd verified
prior to this.

I also observe (again) that PS1 promt are garbled in rxvt,
ie. plaintext.

any suggestions on which packages to reinstall/replace with older
versions? debugging suggestions are also appreciated. I tried both
prev. versions of bash and the openssl libs.

I am running W2kPro SP2 with _all_ packages cygwin installed.

Thor A.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/