Subject: Re: template handling
From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael D. Berger & Rosalie A. Clavez" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:39:03 -0500

At 03:34 PM 3/28/2002, you wrote:
>How can I get information on the template handling
>capabilities of the latest versions of Cygwin? In
>particular, I would like to know if I can define
>methods in *.cc files that are compiled, and have
>the resulting .o files added to libraries. I do
>not want the definitions in the .h files, or
>anything #included in them.

There are people one this list that may be able to answer this
for you but the capabilities you're looking for really flow from 
gcc/binutils.  You may have better luck finding answers by 
consulting folks working with gcc/binutils.

Larry Hall                              [email-masked]
RFK Partners, Inc.                      http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street                   (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746                     (508) 893-9889 - FAX

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/