Subject: Re: Make 'include' directive with Cygnus bash - path problem
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:19:01 -0500

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 05:52:48PM -0000, Ronnie Shipman wrote:
>More info:

We don't need more info:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-03/msg01428.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2002-03/msg01432.html

The first reference tells you what you need to do if this was a
cygwin problem.

The second reference points out that you are not running a cygwin
version of make.  Don't expect a non-cygwin version of make to
understand /cygdrive constructions.

Let's end this thread now.

cgf

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/