Subject: Re: NASM
From: "Jim" <[email-masked]>
To: "CygWinApps" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "CygWin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:57:12 -0800

>
> This version of NASM has been modified by SciTech Software such that it

I'm all for going to the heart of the issue - why are you going to a
modified version?  When they're still making improvements to the base?  I
mean sure it's modified, but that locks it into an old version path....
There have been many people who have ended up on the NASM forum wondering
wny the NASM which came with cygwin didn't work quite right - they're told -
get the new one here - they do, and all is happy and their problems go
away.... sides I recently added 'export' to produce dllexports in .coff
format which should show up soon.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/